zondag 22 september 2013

Kerstkusjes En the European Scrap Battle round 3.

I participate on a challenge on Facebook. You should use your favorite hÄnglar stamp on a card. I have so many favorites so it was a bit hard to pick one. 
Those two are so cute and perfect for a christmas card.
I colored them with Derwent pencils on kraft.
I used Liquid Applique on the bonnet and the beautiful trees
Two beautiful stars made with glitter paper


I hope you liked this card.

It is also time to vote.....dear friends.
You have until TUESDAY to give your vote for best LO, ATC, CARD, MIXED MEDIA and ALTER.
Check out the stunning work in the European Scrap Battle, were this time the challenge was difficult. 
COLOR IT ( black and white is not allowed )
Just scroll down a bit and on the left side you will find the vote menu


Thanks for visiting my Creative World
And I would be happy if you visit my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sinikkas-Creative-World/1406561552896290

Hugs Sinikka

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Goedemorgen op de valreep. Terug van weggeweest en ff een rondje bloggen...kijken wat ik allemaal heb gemist!! wauwwww wat een mooie kerstkaart kaart en super gedaan met sneeuw!

    Gr ANtoinette
    http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dit kerst-stempeltje vind ik wel zo leuk !! En wat heb je weer mooi ingekleurd op kraft .... En leuke kleurtjes heb je met elkaar gecombineerd. SUCCES in de battle !! Groetjes , Christa xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Supermooi, echt weer genieten om even op je blog te kijken!
    grtz.Colien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka