dinsdag 26 november 2013

Merry Christmas DT Phunnyface

Today I show you a little kraft bag that I used with another sweet stamp from the new collection. This stamp called Baerer of light. I used an older christmas paper from Kaiser kraft
I did not use a lot of decoration because I wanted her to be the eye catcher on this bag.
Just some rolled flowers in the same design paper and a text on a piece of fiber.
Colored this beauty with Derwent pencils on kraft.


Now I have to make a looooooong wish list to put in the bag ;-)

Hugs Sinikka

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Een hele mooie vrolijke bag heb je gemaakt !
    Een gezellige (knutsel) week ☺
    Liefs en grtjs Erica ☼

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een lief gepimpt tasje zeg.
    Groetjes Astrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Die stempel is echt wel een blikvanger, zeg! Prachtig ingekleurd!
    grtz.Colien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuk geworden, Sinikka, en je stempeltje zo mooi ingekleurd!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka