zondag 13 oktober 2013

European Scrap Battle part 4 (LO and Alter )

Hi I'm back again to show you the LO and Alter that I made for the Battle.

My LO
My sweet mom on this picture. 
I used some fantastic lace that I did win a long while ago
paper flowers and a mask with flowers and structure paste
and some great foam glitter letters

My Alter
For this I used a wooden piece and put on some crackle paint clear and white. After that I put on some Distress ink to give it a older look.
I used felt, paper, crochet and wood flowers on this alter. A little envelop with a message and the bird cage from Tim Holtz. 

The next time I will show you my Mixed Media :-)
Thanks for all the sweet comments
Hugs Sinikka

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Unfassbar, wie schön du die verschiedensten Techniken zu kombinieren verstehst.....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Sinikka , je LO met de foto van je moeder vind ik erg mooi geworden ! Dat kant vind ik GAAF .... en een mooie bloementoef. Je Alter-project is erg origineel. Je hebt het hout erg mooi bewerkt ( op foto moeilijk te zien , maar ik heb het in het echt mogen bewonderen ). xx Christa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka